Updated: Nov 13, 2012 4:09 PM
Ballot and comments from AP Pro 32 panel voter Chris Berman of ESPN:
CHRIS BERMAN (ESPN)
1. Houston Texans — Forceful on both sides of football.
2. San Francisco 49ers — Not sure what that tie was.
3. Baltimore Ravens — Gearing up for two games the next three weeks against the Steelers.
4. Green Bay Packers — Bye over. Let's see what Mike McCarthy has cooked up.
5. Atlanta Falcons — Didn't need undefeated questions hanging over their head anyway.
6. New England Patriots — Back to just outscoring opponents.
7. Denver Broncos — Peyton + defense + special teams = quite a combination.
8. Chicago Bears — Need Cutler for SF Monday Nighter.
9. Pittsburgh Steelers — Need Ben for Baltimore games.
10. Seattle Seahawks — Petitioning NFL for 16-game home schedule.
11. New York Giants — Assuming bye week is what doctor ordered.
12. New Orleans Saints — Run from 0-4 to this. Very impressive.
13. Dallas Cowboys — Bottle that fourth quarter in Philly and use often.
14. Indianapolis Colts — Colts being 6-3 could be story of the year in NFL.
15. Tampa Bay Buccaneers — Bucs being contenders is another great story of the year.
16. Minnesota Vikings — So is the performance of Adrian Peterson.
17. Philadelphia Eagles — This losing streak will end soon, right?
18. San Diego Chargers — Better figure it out before arriving in Denver.
19. Detroit Lions — Just when you trust them oops.
20. Washington Redskins — Would be nice to win at home.
21. Arizona Cardinals — Lots of people become rejuvenated after a rest week in Arizona.
22. St. Louis Rams — Should have beaten 49ers.
23. Tennessee Titans — Huge props for one week turnaround.
24. Miami Dolphins — A big step backwards.
25. Cincinnati Bengals — Andy was dandy.
26. Carolina Panthers — Weren't going to beat old friend John Fox.
27. Buffalo Bills — Five of last seven at home.
28. New York Jets — Grounded.
29. Cleveland Browns — Will play hard.
30. Oakland Raiders — Haven't allowed back-to-back point totals like this since before Al Davis.
31. Kansas City Chiefs — Great professional effort on Monday Night against Pittsburgh.
32. Jacksonville Jaguars — Jags need more claws.
Copyright 2014 Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.
Did you like this article? Vote it up or down! And don't forget to add your comments below!
We welcome your thoughtful comments. Be the first to participate in the discussion. All comments will display your username and avatar.
Sign in or join now to post a comment. All comments will display your username and avatar.
Click the links below to get in touch with your elected officials.
Copyright © 2009 – 2014 LIN Media. All rights reserved.
Federal Budget News | Videos |
Legislation | Opinion | Activity Stream
Terms and Conditions |
RSS Feed |